Fearmore, Rochfortbridge, Co. Westmeath
Fearmore, Rochfortbridge, Co. Westmeath
Bid Online Now (Auction)
Place your offer online and be notified in real time of any other competing offers.
To place an offer, you will first need to register, provide verification documents, and be approved by the Agent. This is a simple process that only takes a few minutes to complete.
To complete the process, you will need:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of funds
- Proof of address
4Bids Powered by 4Property
James L. Murtagh Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale by public auction this unique residential holding on c.12 acres at Fearmore, Rochfortbridge, Co. Westmeath to the market.
The property will be offered in one or more lots as follows;
Lot 1: Residence on c.2.13 acres
Lot 2: c.10.14 acres
Lot 3: Entire
This attractive property comprises an old, traditional style dwelling with stone outbuildings, accommodation consists of kitchen-living area, 2 ground floor bedrooms and 1 dormer style bedroom and bathroom.
This residence is perched on an elevated site, enjoying views of the native oak, beech and copper beech trees surrounding the residence. This beautiful setting and property also benefit from views of the idyllic countryside. Although this residence is in need of complete renovation, it retains charm and character and is a project that is perfect for the discerning purchaser.
The lands are laid out in 3 reasonable-sized divisions,all in grass, elevated with no waste whatsoever. The lands benefit from excellent road frontage which would be suitable for the construction of a dwelling - subject to the necessary planning permission.
Planning permission was granted for a c.3000 square foot detached dwelling in 2009 however has since lapsed. (Planning ref no. 08/4203.)
This is an excellent opportunity to buy a residential holding in the highly sought after Gaybrook/Gibbonstown area and within close proximity of Mullingar town, Rochfortbridge and the M6. Contact us for further details.
Viewing of this quaint property is highly recommended.
Auction: The Greville Arms Hotel, Mullingar & LSL Auctions Online on Wednesday 24th November at 3pm
Solrs: J.A. Shaw Solrs, Mullingar. Ph: 0449348721.
Directions From Mullingar ( The Mullingar Park Hotel) Take the N52 heading south towards Tullamore, at the 4th roundabout at Tullaniskey, take the 2nd exit onto R394, then take the immediate left for Rochfortbridge on the R400. Continue out that road for approx 10kms. The property will be on the right hand side identified by a James L Murtagh sales board.
Contact James L. Murtagh Auctioneers for more information regarding the LSL Online Auction process. https://www.lslauctions.com/OnlineCatalogue-JLMURT
-Identification: In order to register, it will be necessary to upload a copy of your passport / driving licence and proof of address, i.e., bank statement, correspondence from a Government agency / source, dated within the last 3 months.
- Registration: In order to bid at the auction, it will be necessary to register with our office before 5pm on 17th November 2021 . The auctioneer assumes the bidder is bidding for himself/herself. If the bidder intends to purchase a Lot in a name other than his or her personal name, arrangements must be made with the auctioneers in advance. By registering you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the auction and authorise us, as agents for the vendor, to sign the completed Contract for Sale on your behalf. - Deposit: Deposit: A deposit of 25 000 is required in order to bid for the property online. These deposits are payable in advance of the auction by online bank transfer. Our bank details will be provided to you at registration. The successful bidder's deposit will become non-refundable as soon as the property is sold and a binding Contract is entered into and the agents are hereby authorised to sign the Contract For Sale on your behalf. The deposit payable on the signing of the Contract is 10% of the purchase price. If there is a shortfall in the deposit furnished by the purchaser prior to the auction, then the purchaser shall be required to lodge the balance of the deposit with the auctioneers within 1 business day of the online auction. If you are not the successful purchaser, your deposit will be returned to you (in full) For further details contact us on 0449340088
- Untique property set on c.12 acres
- Excellent road frontage which would be suitable for the construction of a dwelling - subject to the necessary planning permission.
- Planning permission was granted for a c.3000 square foot detached dwelling in 2009 however has since lapsed. (Planning ref no. 08/4203.)
- Auction: The Greville Arms Hotel, Mullingar & LSL Auctions Online on Wednesday 24th November at 3pm
- Elevated lands, all in grass.