Killeens, Ballynonty, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
Killeens, Ballynonty, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
EPI: 0 kWh/m2/yr
James L. Murtagh Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale by public auction this superb c.76.5 Acre residential farm at Lanespark, Ballynonty, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
This beautiful residential farm will be offered for sale in one or more lots as follows;
Lot 1: Residence and outbuildings on c.3.2 acres
This imposing Neo-Georgian property, dating back to the early 1900's and retains much of its early character and form and is accessed through the front door with leaded fanlight overhead. The stairs at the end of the hallway provide access to the first floor which comprises of three bedrooms, each of which enjoys views of the countryside, (master ensuite, closet) and main bathroom. On the ground floor, there is a sitting room to the left off the hallway, with a large Waterford Stanley cast iron stove with back boiler linked to the radiators and double doors leading to the grounds. The living room has double aspect views from the symmetrical sash windows and an Ecco 730 Silicon Carbide. Off the foyer/ dining area is the back hallway, bedroom, w.c, large master bedroom with double aspect views and the master ensuite with smart radiator. The boot/utility room is also entered from the dining area, following on to the kitchen which has double doors leading out to the patio, gardens, courtyard and outbuildings. The spacious and welcoming kitchen is flooded with natural light and has many features worth noting, fully fitted units with large island, ceramic Belfast sink, Everhot range and Quooker tap always providing permanent boiling water. The stair in the kitchen leads to the lofted studio.
Ground Floor accommodation:
Foyer - 2.10m x 6.18m
Sitting room - 4.90m x 6.18m
Living room - 4.90m x 6.14m
Dining area - 4.89m x 4.34m
Utility/Boot Room - 6.04m x 2.18m
Kitchen - 5.12m x 6.51m
Hallway- 5.37m x 2.55m
Bedroom - 2.53m x 2.30m
Master Bedroom - 5.15m x 5.39m
Master ensuite - 3.14m x 5.52m
First Floor accommodation:
Bedroom 1 - 4.91m x 2.99m (master ensuite)
Bedroom 2 - 4.87m x 3m
Bedroom 3- 4.86m x 2.97m
Bathroom - 3.02m x 2.97m
Hall - 2.08m x 6.15m
Lofted Studio " 5.06m x 6.72m
The house was extended with the conversion of the adjoining stone outbuildings. The farmyard and equestrian facilities are situated beyond the main house and incorporates three stables, tack room, 5 bay hayshed, cattle pen and handling facilities.
The property is approached over a long winding, tree lined avenue leading into the farmyard, stables and to the courtyard and is surrounded by mature native trees offering peace and privacy in an idyllic country setting.
The public auction will take place at the Horse & Jockey Hotel, Thurles on Friday 19th November at 3pm & LSL Auctions online. To adhere to regulations, please register your attendance at James L Murtagh office for the upcoming auction. Viewing by Appointment only Contact James L. Murtagh Auctioneers for more information. Solrs: Ensor O'Connor, Wexford. Ph: 053 92 35611
Contact James L. Murtagh Auctioneers for more information regarding the LSL Online Auction process.
-Identification: In order to register, it will be necessary to upload a copy of your passport / driving licence and proof of address, i.e., bank statement, correspondence from a Government agency / source, dated within the last 3 months.
- Registration: In order to bid at the auction, it will be necessary to register with our office before 5pm Friday 12th November 2021 . The auctioneer assumes the bidder is bidding for himself/herself. If the bidder intends to purchase a Lot in a name other than his or her personal name, arrangements must be made with the auctioneers in advance. By registering you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the auction and authorise us, as agents for the vendor, to sign the completed Contract for Sale on your behalf.
- Deposit: Deposit: A deposit of 30 000 is required for Lot 1, 30 000 Lot 2, 15 000 Lot 3, 15 000 Lot 4, 90 000 Lot 5 - in order to bid for the property online. These deposits are payable in advance of the auction by online bank transfer. Our bank details will be provided to you at registration. The successful bidder's deposit will become non-refundable as soon as the property is sold and a binding Contract is entered into and the agents are hereby authorised to sign the Contract For Sale on your behalf. The deposit payable on the signing of the Contract is 10% of the purchase price. If there is a shortfall in the deposit furnished by the purchaser prior to the auction, then the purchaser shall be required to lodge the balance of the deposit with the auctioneers within 1 business day of the online auction. If you are not the successful purchaser, your deposit will be returned to you (in full)
For further details contact us on 0449340088
- 5 Bedrooms
- Lot 1: Residence & outbuildings on c.3.25 acres
- Burglar Alarm: PhoneWatch
- Solar Hot Water System -two panel thermodynamic solar system installed
- Everhot kithcen range, 2+1 oven size
- Quooker Tap - provides permanent boiling water, Electric - very economical.
- Waterford Stanley, multifuel stove with back boiler linked to radiators
- Ecco 730 silicon carbide stove,works on slow release heat.
- Imposing Neo-Georgian property
- Oil Fired Central Heating: Vortex boiler, linked to radiators